Sunday, December 14, 2008

New seedling


Another maiden seedling has bloomed, this time another one of the 2007 seedlings, but an unusual one.
That year my USA seed was destroyed by the Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries, on suspicion of a fungous disease. As I only had a few seedlings of my own, I potted up some garden seedlings, making careful note of where they were growing. This is meant to have been growing under a ‘Pacific Rim’ seedling, but it looks nothing like any of them.
It is more violet than the picture shows, but the stripe of turquoise is very prominent. It is pretty enough to keep, I think, but time will tell.

MAF

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I simρly say what a comfort tо discoveг ѕomeonе that actually understands ωhat they're talking about online. You actually realize how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More people really need to check this out and understand this side of your story. It's
suгprіsing you are nοt more pοpular
because you certainly possess thе gift.

Ϻy ωeb site - locate a bucket truck
Here is my page :: eti bucket truck for sale